Mangos are by far my favorite fruit! I’m surprised it has taken me this long to mix one up as a mocktail, but hey! I did! And this simple, sweet, and fizzy treat was another fan-favorite on the home-front. (My daughter was practically begging me to pack it with her next lunch). Plus, it’s a perfect treat to sip on outdoors in the beautiful Spring weather that appears to finally be sticking in Cali.
Hope you enjoy sippin’ on it, or if you prefer, you can face-dive into it like our littlest man… (see bottom pics).
Mama’s Mango Mocktail
(Makes 2 servings)
1 cup mangos (I used frozen, no sugar added)
1 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
6 oz ginger ale
- In a high-speed blender (I use a Vitamix), blend the mango, honey, and lime juice until smooth.
- Pour ginger ale in a large-ish cup. Add mango mixture on top.
- Add ice into a cocktail shaker, like this shaker.
- Toss the mango mixture between the cup and shaker until well blended. End with the mixture in the cocktail shaker.
- Strain the mango mixture from the shaker into your fancy glass of choice.
- Cozy up and enjoy!