With St. Patrick’s Day upon us, I was super excited to mix up some sort of green drink for the occasion. See, I’m 50% Irish (in case you couldn’t tell from my very fine skin tone), so I really perk up to the holiday. I used to tell my friends (if I forgot to wear green) that green runs through my blood, so I’m off-limits for pinching.
So if you can’t find anything green to wear in your closet, whip up this tasty, refreshing, and festive green treat to keep those pinches at bay!
Cucumber Lime Ginger Ale
(Makes two servings)
- 16 oz ginger ale
- 1 English cucumber (peeled, deseeded, and diced)
- 1 Tbsp agave nectar
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Peel, deseed, and dice the cucumber. Place in high-speed blender.
- Add the agave nectar and lime juice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour ice into a glass.
- Pour in half the ginger ale.
- Pour in half the cucumber + lime mixture.
- Stir until blended.
- Cheers and enjoy!
*Optional garnish- Rim the glass with agave nectar and dip into green sprinkles. Very festive for a St. Patty’s par-tay!