As mentioned in a previous post, life has been BUSY! I’ve been skirting by with certain tasks, doing the bare minimum, which sadly has included food and beverage prep. So this month’s mocktail is one that was created completely on a whim with what was lying around or breeching expiration in our kitchen. I’m proud to say it was a BIG WINNER with my entire fam! Hope you like it just as much!
Extra Sweet Cran-Apple Spritzer
(Makes 2 servings)
- 1 cup sparkling apple cider
- 1/3 cup pure cranberry juice
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- Pour the apple cider and cranberry juice into a large measuring cup, squeeze in the lemon juice, and stir.
- Add the cinnamon and sugar. Mix well.
- Fill glasses with ice and pour this sweetness on-top.